Wednesday, February 24, 2010

High School Girl live at Kampong Stuck in Middle age women goes to Campus

I'm very proud and thankful to being born and raised by both of my parent. I can't even imagine how is it to be born in very cluster and narrow minded parent.
Call me crazy, but there are certain sort of people i really hate and dislike to be friend with. I guess i am entitle to be very picky in choosing my friend. Its not that i really really hate, but there are a certain or special urge to kill them inside of me if i got one in my view.
The person i dislike is within in their personality. I'm not a person who judge people based on looks. I can be friends with lots a people, as long they are good to me. I will be a good friend to them. But if them is treating me like shit, i'll treat them like i'm a Bitch!
Person personality that really makes me barf is:-
1. Whining 24/7 bout everything!
2. Makes joke that make you want to crawl up his/her face n rip his/her face up and give it to your cat.
3. A Men/Women who still acting like Boy/Girl.. u r a grown up bitch! be like one!
4. A Kampung Girl/Boy.. dont get me wrong.. i came from kampung also.. kampung here means they really didn't get what life is all about. They keep to themself and didn't want new culture to come in.
OMG! I really really hate this type of person! Even they are actually study in Medical Faculty, learn about diversity and evolution, they are very uptight in matter of social life!
Its big World out there. You not gonna going anywhere with that type of mind set. Well again, i blame the parent. For raise their childs with such uptightness! LOL.. new phrase..
So the point is, please think outside the box. I'm not saying this to mainly peeps here. I make a point to our beloved country too. No wonder majority of Malaysian is freaking stupid even the Goverment is super Uptight. No to this, No to that, NO to everything!
Hope for the new generation will raise and make our country more diversity as it was.
I know that i am not a saint/prophet which is so perfect. So i guess that is the cause i am a Bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment